A foundry needs to melt 500 kg of cast iron per hour. FOCO provides customers with a 300 kW aluminum shell induction melting furnace, which can melt 500 kg of iron, cast iron, and pig iron in 50 minutes. We also equip customers with dust removal equipment to collect floating particles generated during the melting process and improve the working environment.
Properties of Iron:
- Melting point: 1538 ℃.
- Density: 7.86 g/cm³.
- Specific heat capacity: 460J/(kg ℃).
- Appearance and shape: Pure iron is a metallic crystal with a silver-white metallic luster, usually gray to gray-black amorphous fine particles or powder. It has good ductility, electrical conductivity, and thermal conductivity. It has strong ferromagnetism and belongs to magnetic material.
- 300 kW aluminum shell induction melting furnace.
- Dust removal equipment.
The aluminum shell induction melting furnace adopts a GWJ induction heating power supply and a 500 kg coreless induction melting furnace body. It is equipped with two furnace bodies for melting iron. One furnace body works, and one furnace body is on standby. When one of the furnace bodies is maintained, the spare furnace body can be activated to ensure continuous production.
It is also equipped with a remote control handle for controlling the inversion of the furnace body, making it safer to pour molten iron. The fumes and dust generated during the melting process can be removed using dust removal equipment.
- Place the iron block into the furnace body of the induction melting furnace.
- The 500 kg iron block will melt within 50 minutes.
- Pour out the molten iron.
Efficient and Safer Foundries:
The many benefits of induction heating show that induction melting furnaces can provide a safer and more efficient production process. FOCO induction heating and melting systems offer the best cost-effective solution for your melting project.
Read more about induction melting applications.