Aluminum shell induction melting furnace improves your production efficiency
What is aluminum shell induction melting furnace?
The induction melting furnace with aluminum shell furnace body is mainly comprised of medium frequency induction heating power supply, capacitance compensators, reducers, induction coils, refractory linings and the furnace body of aluminum shell. Using MF induction heating power supply to generate medium frequency magnetic field, the MF induction melting furnace makes metallic material interior generate the induction eddy current, so that the metal is heated to achieve the purpose of melting the metal material. With medium frequency of 200-2500Hz, the MF induction melting furnace is mainly applied to large melting plants and foundries, with the highest melting capacity up to greater than 5T.
- Induction heating, high efficiency and energy saving.
- Electromagnetic stirring effect, even heating.
- KGPS parallel circuit and series circuit are optional.
- We can provide non-standard medium frequency induction melting furnaces with different power and different melting speeds.
- Remote control system available.
- Running status alarm function, more secure.