Induction Gold Melting Furnace for Sale
Professional induction gold melting equipment for jewelry industry and precious metal industry
FOCO gold melting machines with induction are specially designed and manufactured for the gold and silver melting industry. It is improved from the tilt-type induction melting furnace. The floor-standing design avoids the splash of metal liquid when the furnace body is turned over, and is more suitable for melting precious metals.
- Furnace body with floor-standing design. Metal loss due to pouring and splashing is avoided.
- IGBT module, higher heating efficiency.
- Voltage, current, water pressure and water temperature monitoring.
- Run the fault automatic alarm device.
- Electromagnetic stirring effect, uniform temperature and fast melting speed.
- No flame, safer production environment.
- Clean. There is almost no smoke.
- Manual operation, simple and convenient.
- Infrared Thermometer
- Industrial water cooling system
See Projects of this Induction Furnace
No. The single-phase 220V voltage cannot meet the current required for the operation of the medium frequency induction furnace. Generally, industrial equipment with high power needs to use three-phase voltage.
If you only need to melt 1 kg – 2KG gold, then FOCO provides you with a 15 kW high frequency melting furnace. It can use single-phase 220V voltage.
Yes, you can. But this is conditional. You need to use a transformer to convert the three-phase 220V voltage to three-phase 380V voltage. Of course, we can also modify the voltage input device of the induction melting furnace, which will lead to an increase in part of the cost.
Yes, we have. Our 15 kW and 25 kW high frequency melting furnaces and mini melting furnaces can melt 1-5kg of gold. It’s even cheaper. What’s more, the 15 kW high-frequency induction furnace can use single-phase 220V voltage.
Benefits of the induction furnace:
- The furnace body is placed directly on the ground, which is more secure.
- The melting speed is fast and the efficiency is high.
- No flame and reduced smoke emission.
- Can be equipped with an infrared thermometer to control the temperature.
- Operational status monitoring.