Tilt-type Induction Melting Furnace
FOCO induction has rich experience in the field of industrial induction melting equipment, our tilt-type small induction melting furnace can meet the industrial needs of 5KG-100KG capacity.
Voltage: 3-phase 380V 50/60HZ
Industrial tilt-type small induction melting furnace
What is a tilting type small induction melting furnace?
The tilting type induction melting furnace is mainly comprised of an medium frequency induction heating machine and a tiltable furnace body. Its tilt device is manually controlled by a reducer, and remote control handles can be quipped based on customer’s needs. It is mainly designed for melting various metal, with the highest melting capacity up to greater than 100KG.
- Less heat radiation, no pollution.
- IGBT power components, stable operation.
- Easy to install and operate, and needing connection to power supply and water cooling system only.
- Easy to replace the crucible and capable of melting different materials.
- Operation status monitoring, with over current, water shortage, over voltage, short circuit alarm function.
- Remote control handles available (optional).
Tilt-type induction melting furnace parameters
See Projects of this Induction Furnace
The tilt-type induction melting furnace is used to melt a variety of metals including iron, steel, aluminum, copper, etc., and it provides a cost-reducing solution for the small-scale melting industry.
It can melt up to 100 kg of steel, 250 kg of copper, and 200 kg of aluminium per hour.
How to cool the tilt-type induction melting furnace?
The melting furnace will generate more heat during operation compared with high frequency induction heating machine, as melting means a process that the metal is continuously heated. Therefore the machine has higher requirements on water cooling system. A simple water cooling system (larger tank) or a closed cooling tower is generally adopted in the tilt-type melting furnace.
- Simple water cooling system. The simple water cooling system used in the induction melting furnace has a larger water tank, which can reach 3-5m³, and sometimes two water tanks are adopted to ensure a better cooling effect. A simple water cooling system is formed by combining a large water tank and a self-priming booster pump.
- Closed water cooling tower. Compared with simple water cooling system, it has a better cooling effect and can better ensure the continuous operation of induction melting furnace.
- Industrial chiller. In a special environment, such as a high-temperature environment or restricted indoor space, industrial chillers will also be used as a result of their small size and good cooling effect.