Melting of Scrap Copper with Tilt-type Induction Melting Furnace
The customer wants to melt 50kg of copper scrap and cast copper ingots for sale. We offer a 45kW Tilt-type Induction Melting Furnace which can melt 50kg of copper in 30 minutes.
Properties of Copper:
- Melting point: 1,083.4 ℃.
- Density: 8.960 g/cm³
50 kg copper melting process:
- Turn on the induction melting furnace switch after the chiller is running. Feed the copper scrap into the furnace.
- The scrap copper material should be heated until it has completely melted. The whole process takes about 30 minutes.
- After the scrap copper is melted, adjust the power of the machine to ensure that the copper is in a liquid state.
- Pour the copper liquid into the container or mold to cast the copper ingot.
Benefits of Tilt-type Induction Melting Furnace:
- An energy-efficient, safe, and clean process.
- The electromagnetic stirring effect makes the heating more uniform.
- The function of heat preservation will prevent the molten copper from solidifying.
- It can be equipped with a remote infrared control device.
FOCO Tilt-type Induction Melting Furnace can melt 10 kg into 250 kg of copper and is the best choice for melting 50 kg of copper scrap. Melting copper with induction heating is faster and more efficient. FOCO can provide complete induction furnace solutions for your different metal melting needs.
Read more about induction melting applications.